Saturday, January 31, 2009

Starting my blog

I love reading everyone's blog's so I'm going to give it a try. I'm afraid that I'm not as computer savey as I should be, so wish me luck.

5 comments:

  1. Oh honey, I'm so excitied about your blog! You will be absolutely Awesome with it! I Love to read your family stories and see the pics!!
    Way to go!
    Love You,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Welcome to the world of blogging! You will be great at it I'm sure of it! Thanks for inviting me, it will be so fun to see what you and your cute family are up to. We need to get together sometime soon too! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph! I'm so excited that you have a blog! This will be an awesome way to see what's going on with you and your fam. I can't wait to get together with you...hopefully soon. Hehe. Much love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph, after Bronson gets his tonsils out this next week and he is on his feet, I am really going to call you and we are going to get together and catch up! This is my goal for March!!! I miss you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete